Hola. So, spring semester just started and I don't hate it but I know its going to be hell from now until May. I have six classes which equals up to 17.5 credits, the most craziest load I've ever put upon myself! It's seriously insane but I have to do it in order to transfer soon. My classes so far have been pretty chill, no I want to slit my wrists because of boredom classes yet so I'm glad. But we shall see...today I have two more classes; History and English. I never really liked History because I thought it was always a waste of time so hopefully this one doesn't make me feel that way.
Anyways, with life in general things have been good, no complaints. I am excited because my birthday is coming up! Woot Woot! The big 20! No more teenage years...=( Oh well I'm over it! Closer to 21! YAY! Well have to hike up to class now, I don't want to be late! Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment